Wednesday, May 28, 2014

MEdSI

Assalamualaikum! :)

MEdSI was alright. I took it on Friday at UMS. That morning I had breakfast with Shafiq. We were supposed to go to Azureen's cafe but it opens at 11 and it was 10. Haha! So we headed to McD. I had hotcakes. It's so delicious. Been a long time since I last ate it. Then he sent me to UMS. (Hehe thank you Shafiq.)

So we had to line up according to the room we got. I got Makmal Umum 2. The others were Makmal Umum 1, 3 and 4. I think. Anyway, so I showed the slip, signed where my name is and went to the lab.

I was there with my friend, Achok. We got the same room so we went in together and there were tons of computers. So we started the test. Picked UMS cuz that's where we took the text. 300 questions. I did for about half an hour I think? They were simple questions asking about yourself and what it's like to be a teacher? Idk.

Akademik adalah lebih penting daripada kokurikulum. Ya / Tidak.
Guru boleh memarahi pelajar sesuka hati. Ya / Tidak.
etc.

See, it's that simple. Ehe. So after we finished, met another friend, Hasmira and we went to 1 Borneo. Had Marry Brown. The chicken rice the is very good! Though the chicken's quite small. Ngeh. Then I went home and got ready for UM interview.

No comments: