Thursday, May 29, 2014

been a long time since I did this!

basics
1. name: zulaikha
2. birthday: 5th october
3. favorite color: orange/pink
4. lucky number: 6??
talents
1. last dream you remember: I went back to my 'new' high school and just talked to the teacher and stuff. Idk
3. art/sports/both: none but maybe arts?
4. do you like writing: only love it when I have my mood! 
5. do you like dancing: love love love dancing! I can go on for hours
6. do you like singing: I like singing but I suck at singing. haha!
fantasize
1. dream vacation: anywhere as long as it's a road trip where I can visit geographical and historical places o_o
2. dream date: maybe a picnic where we just sit and talk, share stuff, watch a movie on a laptop?
3. dream guy/gal/enby: taller than me, funny, knows how to get me. oh man, spiky hair maybe a faux hawk. stubble too.
4. dream wedding: just a simple wedding at a hotel. heh. a garden wedding would be nice..
5. dream pet: forever loving cats.
6. dream job: teacher? journalist? writer? 
music
1. favorite song: too many. waaaay too many.
2. favorite album: too many. I guess Demi Lovato's DEMI album.
3. favorite artist: David Archuleta.
4. last song you heard on the radio: probably Moves Like Jagger by Maroon 5.
5. least favorite song: I don't know......
6. least favorite album: none..?
7. least favorite artist: none.
preferences
1. sexual/romantic: both. muehehe.
2. hair color: black/dark brown
3. eye colour: dark brown.. hazel would be nice..
4. humorous/serious: both.. maybe if things get too serious, he can be humorous? heh
5. taller/shorter: definitely taller!
6. biggest turn-off: suddenly disappearing, smoking, etc.
7. biggest turn-on: piercing gaze, humour, good with words, etc.

No comments: